søndag den 25. januar 2015

Leatherette Sweatpants

Hello - it's been a while. It's not that I don't get any sewing done - it's more a missing blogging mojo! Sorry. Instragram seems to have taken over for the time beeing, so if you want to see what I've been up to lately you should stop by my IG account.

I hope to get more blogging done soon.

Back to business.

It's no secret that I've fallen madly in love with True Bias' 'Mini Hudson Pants' and as you've probably guessed it's yet another pair of these that I have to show you today. This time made of stretchy leatherette! Yup, my baby got herself a pair of 'leather pants'. Pink leather pants.

The leatherette fabric is from Girl Charlee. I was initially going to make something for myself with this fabric, but I wasn't sure I could pull off this shade of pink. I might make myself a pencil skirt with the fabric I have left even though it's not exactly the nude pink shade that I thought it would be.

Wilma can definetly pull off this shade of pink don't you think?

Det er ved at være et par uger siden mit seneste blogindlæg. Beklager. Min mojo er forsvundet pt. I stedet huserer jeg oftere på Instagram, så her kan i evt. følge med i mine kreative udfoldelser om I lyster. 

Jeg her endnu engang syet Mini Hudson Pants til Wilma. Denne gang i lyserød kunstskind. Yup, min 7 årige rocker 'læderbukser'. Stoffet er fra Girl Charlee. Jeg var så heldig at finde jersey i matchende farve hos Stofdepotet. Dog ville jeg ønske, at jeg havde lavet dem et nummer større. Hun vokser snart ud af disse, så hvis der er en derude bag skærmen, der kunne tænke sig at overtage disse lyserøde vidundere i str. ca. 8 år, så sig endelig til. De sælges for DKK 175,- + porto.







8 kommentarer:

  1. aww, she's the chic-ist little girl in those pants!

    SvarSlet
  2. So very cool! I wish I'd get away with pink leatherette pants... 😉

    SvarSlet
  3. wilma can pull off any shade of pink :) and any other color too.. love her b&w top too (i'm making similar one for myself, just had it cut)

    SvarSlet
  4. Awesome!!! She can definitely pull off pink! She is so cool...

    SvarSlet
  5. She can pull off anything! The pants look fab!

    SvarSlet
  6. Hvor er de skønne. Din Wilma er da for sej!

    SvarSlet
  7. Those are gorgeous and look so cozy at the same time!

    SvarSlet